The best part about having kheer is that it helps us reminisce our joyful childhood days. It is a simple yet very delicious dessert. Its thick and creamy texture is quick to elevate your mood within seconds. There are various varieties of kheer that one can make. Let us tell you some useful tips on how to make kheer at home easily-
- Tips for making rice kheer
The rice kheer recipe is the most basic kind of kheer that comes very handy whenever you feel like having something sweet.
- You need to wash the rice thoroughly. Adequate washing is necessary to take all dust and impurities away.
- Pressure cook the rice with milk for 10 minutes or until the rice becomes softer. It should be cooked on low flame.
- Pour Nestlé MILKMAID into the mixture for the creamy texture and yummy taste. Cook for another five to seven minutes while stirring the mixture continuously.
- Garnish it with elaichi powder or desired chopped nuts and enjoy.
- Tips for making makhana kheer recipe
Makhana kheer recipe is one of the varieties of kheer and is very light and tasty. The recipe takes less than half an hour to make.
- Always fry makhana in ghee prior to cooking.
- Crush the fried makhana roughly.
- Make a mixture of milk and makhana in a pan. Simmer the mixture on low flame for up to 10 minutes.
- Add grated coconut if you want, and cook until a little thick and creamy texture can be seen.
- Pour in the Nestlé MILKMAID and cook the mixture for another 5 minutes.
- Garnish it with chopped nuts and raisins and serve.
- Tips for making Gulab ki kheer recipe
This kheer recipe will surely give you royal vibes. The taste of the rose will provide you with a sense of freshness.
- Take a pan and mix grated and mashed paneer, milk, Nestlé MILKMAID, and ghee. Boil the mixture.
- Simmer the mixture for around 5 minutes and let it cool.
- Add rose water or rose petals, depending upon your preference. Mix it well.
- You may keep it in the fridge for some time before you serve it. It will surely taste better when slightly chilled.
Now that you know more about delicious traditional kheer recipes with varieties, go ahead and try these out. Even if you are a beginner, do not worry. These super easy recipes do not even require much time or energy and satisfy your cravings.